Work with us
- Represent TATMA as “Secretary General” to any private or government sectors in various meeting and negotiation
- Responsible in all administrative duties according to the regulations and guidelines from the resolutions of General Meeting, Board of Director Meeting and Chairman.
- Support meeting arrangement for General Meetings, Board of Directors meetings, Sub-Committees meetings, Working Groups meetings and Task Forces meetings.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Attend, take and distribute minutes of meetings
- Implement and maintain office systems in order to keep corresponding with members and outsiders.
- Contact with any registrars to submit the reports or document that required by laws.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Working experiences in management level for not less than 3 years. Experiences in trade associations, tyre and/or automotive industry is an advantage
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skill
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven experiences in planning and organizing meeting and producing minutes.
- Good analytical and problems solving skills
Interested persons should send a resume, transcript and a recent photo to HR@tatma.org or to
Thai Automobile Tyre Manufacturers Association
2 Ploenchit Center, G Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Klongtoey,
or call Tel. 02-305-6662 for more information